About Eyelash Extensions
About Eyelash Extensions
iLash Factory eyelash extension technicians specialize in this revolutionary service that will extend your natural eyelashes and draw attention to your eyes by applying longer, thicker, curlier and sometimes fluffier eyelash extensions to your own individual natural eyelashes - one by one.
All shapes and lengths are customizable to your natural lashes and eyes!
- Individual Classic Eyelash Extensions - Classic Extensions are one individual thicker extension (the thickness of 1-3 coats of mascara) giving you a classic thick, dark, curly lash line similar to mascara without the clumps! We recommend classic extensions for those who only normally wear mascara and or new to eyelash extensions.
- Full Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions - Russian Volume extensions are are very, very thin extensions that are handmade into a fan using multiple extensions and then attached to one natural eyelash. Giving you either a lighter fluffier look or a full dramatic strip lash look. The Russian Volume option is perfect for those who normally wear strip eyelashes and who want a dramatic look to their lash line or for those who are wanting a light and fluffy look that is very natural (or trying to help cover gaps in natural lashes).
- Hybrid Eyelash Extensions - Russian Hybrid Eyelash Extensions are a combination of Classic Individual Eyelash Extensions and Russian Volume Extensions. With a wide variety of options of the Classic and the Volume extension this will give you the perfect in-between set of extensions where they are still similar to the mascara look while giving you a fuller and fluffier look at the same time. This is a great place to start if you are new to the volume extension.
The result of individual and volume eyelash extensions are thicker, longer, fluffier and eye opening lash line that are safe in the shower, while swimming, sleeping or exercising.
No more mascara clumps, smearing, smudging, running or "bad" mascara days.
With proper care and regular touch up visits you can always have eyelash extensions without needing a new set.
Your natural eyelashes fall out about every 60 days (losing 1-5 natural eyelashes per eye, per day, 3 extensions per eye per day) for a normal growth pattern and new natural lashes grow in immediately after one falls out. It is necessary to get touch-ups to fill in the fallen and grown out eyelash extensions about every 2 to 3 weeks (depending on the size set and your natural growth cycle rate), however, this will vary from person to person depending on proper care and your own personal growth cycle.
- Simple care for eyelash extensions -
- No Oils or Glycol directly on the extensions.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the 4-6 hours directly after your appointment.
- Shampoo your lash line at least three times a week to keep your lashes clean, soft and supple.
- Seal your lashes 3-5 times a week with a protective sealer.
- Keep your lashes in the perfect direction by using a heated eyelash curler (never a clamp down curler).
- Never use regular mascara.
- Never pull, rub or try to remove eyelash extensions yourself.
When coming in for an appointment you will be given detailed care instructions on how to care for your natural eyelashes as well as your eyelash extensions. You will also be able to ask your technician any questions you may have during your appointment. Front desk can also answer any of your questions as well, as they have gone through extensive training.
What is done in a touch up?
At a touch up appointment your technician will go through and check all of your extensions to make sure they are all still connected securely and there is no twisting of the extension from the growth of the natural lash. Any extension that does not meet our high standards will be removed and then the set will be refilled back into the original size set with any adjustments to the length, fullness, thickness and curl the client may request.
Tips from our Techs
- Always come a few minutes early to your scheduled appointment time. We like to spend the perfect time needed (for your eyelashes and size set) with our costumers and do not like to have to rush your application or worst case not be able to do your full set or need to reschedule so we will have enough time to spend with you.
- Come with a clean eye! When the eye is clean we won't have to "fight" with any unknown products that might make your extensions fall out prematurely.
- Make sure you make your touch up appointment for a fill at the end of every appointment as your chosen technician will likely be on a wait list if you call last minute to get in.
- Make sure to get a sitter for the kids! While we adore your little ones, watching your kiddos and doing your lashes do not go hand in hand and usually your set will suffer because of this.