iLash Factory Client Policies
iLash Factory Client Policies
iLash Factory Requirements For All Appointments
- Reply to the confirmation text sent before your appointment from 505-980-1902. If your appointment is not confirmed the day before, the scheduled appointment time is subject to be canceled as we are on extremely long wait lists for appointments. (Any communication to another phone number is NOT monitored and we will not see the response)
- All appointments must be reserved with a valid credit card on file.
- A minimum of 12 hours Notice for cancellations required, so that the technicians can book another client for the time that was reserved.
- Late Cancellations (under 12 hours) will be charged 30% of the total scheduled appointment cost to the credit card on file.
- Client that no shows/no calls for their scheduled appointment time will be charged 50% of the scheduled appointment cost to the credit card on file.
- All appointments - Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time with a clean lash line.
- Initial Application Appointments - please be sure to arrive 5 minutes early to fill out intake paper work and go over care instructions with a clean lash line.
- All appointments must come with a clean lash line meaning: No mascara (including Extension safe mascara) on the top or bottom lashes, No eyeliner on the top lash line and freshly cleansed lashes with lash cleanser. If you arrive with lashes that are unclean it will affect the adhesion of the adhesive, meaning we will have to do a deep clean. If we have to deep cleanse your lashes, we may not have time for your full set that was scheduled.
- You are booked for the amount of time needed to complete your scheduled set of eyelash extensions. We cannot guarantee the full set booked will be applied, with any late arrivals. We will do everything we can do in the remaining amount of time scheduled for your appointment. Depending on the set scheduled we may have to reschedule your appointment if you are late.
- Please wait in your car and text 505-980-1902 when you arrive. We will let you know when your technician is ready for you to come in.
- If you are sick, having any symptoms or feeling unwell please reschedule your appointment. It is a very close contact appointment and we do not want any sickness spread to our technicians.
- We do not offer child care. Therefore any client who brings a child under the age of six (for the child’s safety) that does not have an adult (other than the client) to watch them will have to be rescheduled for a later date and/or time.
- State sales tax and (if a credit card is used) a 3% convenience fee will be added to each transaction unless otherwise stated.
- We overfill all sets by 10 lashes per eye (just in case you have some loss right away...we never know what natural lashes are ready to come out right away). It is normal to lose 3 extensions per eye per day average. If you experience an abnormal amount of eyelash extension loss, in the first 48 hours please let us know right away by calling or texting 505-980-1902.
- Due to the nature of the service, iLash Factory and all associated staff are unable to refund any monies paid on any service or product. There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.
Email Payton - [email protected] for any questions or help setting up an appointment.